Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband

I don't know why I haven't written about my husband's band yet. Better yet, my husband. His name is Bart and I think he has great style. So much so, I let me tell me what to wear. I don't care how much people think that because you're a stylist you know what to wear all the time because it's not true. Most of the time I get approval from Bart and he always tells me the truth which I really appreciate.


Bart plays for a band called Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. I've had the pleasure of styling them on a few photo shoots though I didn't style this particular picture (below). It's been fun styling men because it's not something I usually do. In fact, I consider myself an idiot when it comes to menswear. But I gave it a try.

You'll love their music. It's kind of hard to pin down to a genre but I think it's a mixture of bluegrass, rock and country. Sort of sounds like Dave Matthews Band. Go ahead, click on a picture and you'll be directed to their website. Maybe they'll will be playing a venue near you soon.

1 comment:

Brie said...

Ryan Shupe is a family friend of ours! That is really cool! I love their music also!