Thursday, March 12, 2009

ShapeCandy Fashion Camp!

You won't want to miss this!
This unique Fashion Camp for girls ages 12 and up will be held at Blend Fashions: 285 East State Road in Pleasant Grove, UT. The camp will be from 9am to 4pm on Saturday, June 20, 2009 and includes world-class instruction from former international model and certified stylist Erin Olson on the following:
  • Fashion Design
  • Social Graces
  • Modesty
  • Photo Movement
  • Runway Walk (poise)
  • Color Theory
  • Personal Styling
  • Hair & Makeup
  • Nutrition
  • Trend Predictions

    The camp is only $79 for the full day and also includes:
  • Free catered lunch
  • Free exclusive Shape Candy Fashion Camp T-shirt
The camp is filling quickly and space is limited so secure your spot now!


You can sign up and pay for the camp at Blend Fashions: 285 East State Road in Pleasant Grove, UT.

2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

So I check this blog all the time to get ideas on what to wear, so keep em coming! Now that I am an at home mom I'm not as up to date on whats in....I love the posts you do that have the ideas with the jewelery, shoes, etc. You are an awesome stylist, I have taken some of your ideas and they have totally helped me find cute things in style!! Thanks for the help!:)

Kim & Clay said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! How fun.