Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference Street Fashion!

Here's the latest on what people are wearing to LDS Conference in SLC. I think it's always fun to see their different personal styles and it definitely should help those LDS girl's and guy's out there know that it's not bad to dress up a little. Let's take more chances people!!

Here you go:
Mr. Brian Spencer and Daniel Mahoney (extreme pogo athletes!) Brian said he bought his coat at the D.I. only 20 minutes before conference. Now that's cool!





















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great, Erin! I was thinking about going up to Conference just to spot fab modest fashion, too :)

cablecarcouture.com

Liz T. said...

What an amazing idea! This post really makes me feel like SLC is a hot spot.

Liz Stanley said...

ha! i know that blonde in the second to last photo!

Laura said...

what a lovely idea!! LDS people can be stylish. Being mormon isn't synonym of ugly clothes!!

Anonymous said...

so cute. thanks for sharing that fun post.

Alexandra said...

This post is like Sartorialist goes to Conference! I love this so much! i love how much personality there is. love the blog.

SummerB said...

I knew the girls could bring it, but the guys stepped it up too!

MERN said...

White Jacket, Brown skirt, Thats my girl Christina Delgado!! WHOOT WHOOT! :) Love you girl.