Sunday, June 7, 2009

Echo Models! New in SLC

It's about time but I finally started my own management company called Echo Models! Nothing big but I'm really excited about it. If you happen to come across any girls ages 13-20 who are over 5.9 and super thin (sorry, it's an industry standard) then send them my way in good conscience knowing that I don't sell modeling classes or photoshoots. I hand pick them, develop them and send them on to work in the biggest markets in the world (NY, Paris, London, Milan). It's mostly a hobby yes, but I'm so passionate about it which means my heart is in the best interest of the model and her family.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That sounds so cool! I wish I were over 5'9"! I have been dabbling in modeling recently -- I'm 25 and 5'6". Is there still hope? Good luck with this new fun venture.

http://cablecarcouture.com